Client Manager Accountancy Practice
I am recruiting for an Accounts/Finance Client Manager based in Stoke for an industry leading chartered accountancy firm. They are offering a highly competitive salary and package which is negotiable dependant on experience.
Working as a Client Manager you will be responsible for delivering the very best service to the client's customers, offering quality advice in various areas which include accountancy, taxation, audit, business development, corporate finance, wealth management and finance focussed technology and software.
You will have a portfolio of customers which could vary in size and numbers from 50 clients to 200 clients and from GBP100,000 turnover to GBP10,000,000 turnover.
This is both an office and customer facing position where you will be working in a consultancy capacity, working very closely with your customers and understanding their business and needs, offering recommendations to help with their objectives and business plans.
You will be joining a forward thinking, highly modernised, award winning and leading chartered accountancy firm in the UK. If you like the old school ways of working this is not for you; think technology, think innovation, think busy but also think fun, if this is you then this firm are right up your street.
- Reviewing accounts files
- Training of support team to ensure files completed in most efficient way
- Review of management accounts and KPI's
- Producing accurate and meaningful FPR's
- Pre year-end tax planning reviews
- Corporation and/or personal tax planning
- EMI scheme- understanding, discussing with clients, organising and invoicing
- VAT enquiries - deal with HMRC and assist your customer
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Company performance related bonuses which can be quite lucrative
- Professional qualifications paid for with study time given!
- Competitive holiday allowance plus all bank holidays
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hour working week between 8am - 6pm (7.5 hours per day)
- Pension scheme
- Free car parking