Full Time - 37.5 hours per week, full driving licence, nationwide travel
23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Car or car allowance
Benefits - Life assurance, employee benefit scheme, company sick pay and workplace pension
As our systems trainer, you will be responsible for training and improving staff competency on a wide range of internal system and software.
- Facilitate the delivery of face to face workshops to support key business systems.
- Support the roll out and upgrade of key business systems.
- Evaluate effectiveness of learning materials and update accordingly.
- Maintaining accurate course attendance and training records.
- Liaise with both internal and external SME's to ensure existing content is kept up to date with current legislation, standards and company policy.
- Develop new learning materials and interventions to support the implementations and update of key business systems.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Good general level of education including English & Maths to GSCE or equivalent standard
- Relevant teaching, training or instructional design qualification (PTLLS,TAP, CTP)
- Experience in training design & delivery
- Computer literate including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Presentation and training skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Excellent organisational skills
Click Apply to complete our one page application?????????All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We encourage all interested applicants to apply promptly as we review all applications & CVs received on a daily basis. The majority of our adverts close 2 weeks after posting, however where we receive a large number of suitable applications we may close the advert early.
We are an equal opportunities employer.