3 Month Contract
InterQuest Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key clients, a hospitality industry leader, supporting them with the recruitment of a FP&A Analyst on an interim basis to work out of their head office in Burton-On-Trent. This role will be a key member of the finance team, ensuring all financial forecasts and actuals are timely, accurate and communicated to the business.
This role would suit either part qualified or newly qualified Accounts professionals with some industry experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the financial planning process across Greater China Finance to deliver monthly flash forecasts.
- Lead the production of financials at month end.
- Lead the production of monthly UK&I board pack and offsite presentations
- Own Weekly reporting including LfL reporting that is sent to the Exec.
- The role holder will need to co-ordinate and review inputs across UK&I Finance and from peers within FP&A
- Look to identify key trends and business insight to help assist with decision making
- Engage with multiple stakeholders within finance and the wider business, and develop business relationships
Skills & Experience:
- Strong academics and Part- qualified or qualified accountant (CIMA ACCA, ACA)
- The candidate will have commercial experience gained within a similar industry
- Experience of consolidation of numbers from multiple areas, and solid understanding of how financial statements are built and reported
- Intermediate Excel & PowerPoint experience (essential); Hyperion & Essbase experience (desired)
- Experience of production of management information documents for senior management
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.