Entry Level Data & Reporting Analyst
KellyOCG are currently searching for an Entry Level Data & Reporting Analyst who will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of daily, weekly, monthly and annual reporting including the design, development, testing, documentation, maintenance and analysis of database queries and reports. Help present analyses results/recommendations in a timely, consistent, and accurate
Within this role you be required to:
- Appropriately manage all scheduled reports to meet the assignment
- Coordinate any ad hoc reporting requests across different technologies
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques
- Other Duties as assigned/AMER Project Support
The ideal candidate will have:
- Business Analysis Skills
- Experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Proficient computer skills-internet, Windows environment, email, MS word and advanced Excel
- Good organizational skills
Should this role be of interest apply immediately and somebody from our Talent Acquisition will contact you.
About Kelly Services??
Kelly Services, Inc. connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity