Management Accountant | Hereford | GBP28,000 - GBP35,000
They have been in business for several years and are one of the largest retailers in their sector in the UK, they also currently having dedicated local market websites in the UK, Ireland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Denmark and Poland; in addition, they dispatch to many other countries worldwide.
They are looking for someone to join their fast paced finance team. You will report directly to the Finance Manager on various tasks across the business. You will be an experienced Management Accountant who is used to working in a fast paced financial environment and/or must have affinity with financial reporting and services and have the confidence to pick up immediately.
- A high level of knowledge of accounting standards, policies and procedures
- Analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- A good business understanding
- Excellent organisational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- To be a professional self-starter with ambition to progress within the business
- A high level of computer literacy including Excel expertise
- A high level of organisational and planning skills with a disciplined approach to work
- Good communications and presentation skills
- An ability to explain complex financial information in a clear way
- To enjoy accountability for your role and deliver to a high standard
- The ability to work to deadlines and be flexible to deal with changing business demands
- The ability to recognise and adapt to changing priorities
- To be at least part qualified - AAT, ACCA, CIMA or QBE.
Further information, please contact Rhian Mountjoy on or