Our client is a well-structured and growing company, which develops, manufactures, sells and maintains waste management vans.
We are looking for an Administrator to join their team at their offices in Kidderminster.
GBP18K- GBP23K dependent on experience, 37 hours a week- Monday to Thursday 8:00-16:30 and Friday 8:00-16:00.
25 days holiday per annum plus 8 bank holidays. Free Car Parking, Flexi-time available.
This is a varied role, which will involve the candidate working in the Compliance department to provide support to in documenting and evaluating all current working practices.
To be successful the candidate must have an interest and experience in software/ technology and must be willing to train as a super-user on our bespoke in-house system(s) to ensure we get the best from the software and our working practices.
This Administrator role would be ideally suited to someone looking to develop their knowledge and experience in a compliance and quality-based environment. Production/ Manufacturing knowledge would be advantageous however this role would be well suited to graduate looking to start their career.
Main Duties & Responsibilities for the Administrator:
- Initial set up and installation of sales configurator software
- Roll out and staff training for sales configurator
- Review/ analysis of current bespoke software to ensure efficient working practices
- Day to day support as a super user for all internal bespoke software
- Day to day administration support for the compliance team including but not limited to
- auditing internal processes
- Creating and reviewing work instructions and other company procedures
- risk assessing internal processes and working practices
- General administration support
The ideal candidate will be professional and self-motivated with a good internal/ external customer service ethos and the ability to develop and learn. Communication skills are vital for this role and the candidate must be confident & flexible enough to work alone and as part of the larger team. Good organisational skills, time management, problem solving and administration skills are vital.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of HR and Compliance along with the Systems Officer and Health and Safety officer.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at