Graduate IT Software Developer and Support
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate IT Software Developer and Support to join a company during an interesting and positive transition. This well-established and consistently growing organisation support over 100 IT Product dealerships across the UK and require IT Support on a first line basis. You'll be rewarded with excellent training, a competitive salary and a relaxed and positive environment.
The Graduate IT Software Developer and Support will be supported by the wider IT Department; working closely with the customers and end users providing support on any network, software or IT queries. Through emails, online queries and telephone calls all tickets will cover queries regarding software, systems, specific equipment, networks and infrastructure.
- Ensure tickets are completed and responded to within tight SLAs
- Support the future development of the service and product
- The Graduate IT Software Developer and Support will track, report and spot trends to support future progression
- Deal with customers and end users directly to resolve queries
- Develop software improvements
The Graduate IT Software Developer and Support would require an individual with excellent communication skills and a positive work ethic. The standalone element will require self-motivation and fantastic organisation skills whilst the support from the wider IT Department will see you working closely and comfortably within a team.
The Graduate IT Software Developer and Support will need to be:
- Organised and have excellent prioritisation
- Ideally have 1-year experience within IT Support or Software Development
- Understanding of how to approach different situations and handle a variety of end users
- A self-manager, take on responsibility and use their own initiative regarding process and future development
- Experience with first line or second line support
- A degree or alternative qualification within an IT and software related degree
- Knowledge and experience with software development with a diverse knowledge of programming languages
- Have a knowledge or appreciate IT networks and firewalls
The role is based from either a Congleton or Stoke office and can be commutable from Stoke, Stafford, Newcastle, Crewe, Nantwich, Alsager, Congleton or Biddulph.
This role will suit the following degrees: Computer Science graduate, IT and Network graduate, IT Support, First Line Support, 1st Line Support, IT graduate, Network graduate.
Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Salary: from GBP18,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.