IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst required in Stafford paying up-to GBP20,000
Purpose of the role:
To undertake a range of duties relating to IT Services within Organisation. The post holder will look to continually develop their knowledge and understanding of information technology and the wider business. They will embrace change and show flexibility in their approach to service delivery. Working closely with our partners and customers, they will ensure that they provide excellent customer services and be committed to making 'Every Contact Count'. The post holder will promote and engage with the continuous improvement initiatives and look to suggest changes to improve the efficiency of the processes they are responsible for.
1. To provide 1st & 2nd line support through the IT Servicedesk, installation and configuration for authorised hardware and software as well as supporting and assisting the development of the organisations IT systems.
2. Prioritise and manage several open support cases and mini projects at one time, ensuring that support tickets are progressed within the agreed SLA and key project dates met. Maintain Service desk reports and KPI statistics
3. Play an active role in the general management and support of the IT infrastructure including network, Servers, virtualisation, Citrix and operating systems ensuring services are performing at an optimal level to meet business expectations.
4. Management daily backup and restoration routines
5. Day to day support for the Mobile and Landline telephony and associated software
6. To assist with small technical projects, implementations and improvements
7. Ensure new starters, movers, leavers and requests for access are correctly authorised and documented procedures followed.
8. Resolution of technical issues through liaison with users, suppliers and other 3rd parties.
9. Perform morning Infrastructure and system health checks notifying the Network Operations Manager of significant incidents.
10. To be responsible for the maintenance of the IT Asset registers to ensure integrity and license compliance.
11. To oversee the issue and ordering of IT consumables
12. Updating the solutions database and maintaining documentation with known fixes
What you'll get in return
A salary of GBP20,000 plus excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.