Teaching Assistant KS2
Key Stage 2 for a lovely school in Warwick. Immediate start.
Your new company
A school in Warwick is looking for a TA to work along side the KS2 class teachers, this position is to a general class room assistant there fore you will work along side and support the teacher with preparing the class, though to taking children out on a group basis.
Your new role
- As a Teaching Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Support the class teacher within the classroom including during core subjects of Maths and English
- Running intervention groups to give children the extra help they need as well as working on a 1.1 basis with students
- Ensuring the classroom is a warm and welcoming environment with exciting displays to assist with learning
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need recent experience working as a Teaching Assistant
- To be qualified Level 2 on wards
- You must be approachable and have a calm and understanding approach to working with children.
What you'll get in return In return you will get:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Holiday pay and pension contributions per week
- Continued professional development and support.
- A dedicated team of professionals on call to aid you in your work. GBP250 worth of high street vouchers when you refer a friend.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.