Property Support Advisor
The Property Support Advisor is the pivotal point for all aspects associated with reactive, emergency and maintenance requests for our care homes via multiple communication channels.
This vital role, ensures that all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner ensuring that the environment for the people we support is maintained to the highest and homeliest standards possible
Working in a fast paced environment, the role involves meticulously screening each individual maintenance request as it is reported taking the necessary action to process efficiently and accurately. Proactively monitoring and responding to a multitude of queries and enquiries relating to Property issues. Strictly following processes and procedures to make sure that all communications and transactions are clearly and precisely logged onto the Property System and where necessary liaising with designated contractors to attend within the agreed SLAs.
To work with the Property Support Manager and the Property Team in house, as well as supporting Property Managers and other stakeholders in the wider field.
To cover a busy reception area for absences and annual leave. Dealing with customer enquiries over the phone and face to face
To deliver an exceptional service by meeting, or exceeding, productivity and utilisation targets
To ensure that all reactive, emergency and maintenance issues are dealt with in the most efficient and effective manner, understanding the relevance and bearing of those factors which would have a direct impact for the People we Support.
Ownership of process from receipt of the request through to confirmation of completion of works.
To be responsible for the smooth running of the reception area on an ad-hoc basis
To identify and meet the needs and expectations of customers through the application of the skills and knowledge gained during training
To ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to, including compliance to Voyage's Values, policies, Property Support's specific policies and procedures, and any applicable regulations i.e. Health and Safety legislation, Care Quality Commission Standards etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The jobholder should possess the following:
- Experience within a Property environment is an advantage
- Reception experience is an advantage
- Capacity to multi task in a busy open plan location
- Hold a 'can do' attitude
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Proactive and forward thinking
- An ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- High standard of personal motivation
- An ability to respond positively to working within a pressurised environment
- Experience in working on multiple process systems
- Accurate keyboard and excellent administrative skills
- Ability to work effectively using own initiative or as part of a team
- A flexible approach with good time management skills
- An ability to work to tight deadlines without compromising quality
What's in it for you?
A competitive salary, life assurance, employee benefit scheme, and a workplace pension. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an expanding business within an ambitious and motivated team.