Finance Business Partner - Supply Chain
Provide a world class service to deliver commercial insight on business performance to influence the decision making process, drive profitable growth and support the delivery of the organisations long term strategic goals.
- Drive the impact and understanding of financial information through insightful reporting and interpretation to influence decision making and promote business performance across the business
- Finance Business partner / decision support for all areas of the business
- Present industry, competitor, consumer and economic trends to provide context
- Advise on key business planning assumptions, risks, opportunities and correction plans
- Support future strategic planning and target setting
- Responsibility for production of rolling forecasts and annual Budgets
- Partner respective business areas from a finance perspective
- Develop KPI analysis both financial and operational, revenue and profitability analysis
- Evaluate capex investment plans
- Building a greater understanding and helping to drive the profitable success of the overall business
- Provide insight and analysis in assisting the team to ensure targets and goals are met
- ROI analysis by channel
- Continuous performance management and budget optimisation with stakeholders
- Monthly reporting schedules prepared for the corporate board
- Instrumental in the compiling of annual budgets in line for your area of the business
- Ensuring scheduled reports are produced on time and efficiently. promote continuous improvement
- Assist the Senior Finance Business Partners (Retail, Digital, Trading, Commercial, International) with ad-hoc analysis projects and insight
- Assist/deputise in the weekly reporting cycle
- Assist/deputise in the monthly reporting cycle
- Qualified / QBE - CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- An eye for detail, commercially minded and passionate about adding value
- Ability to work in a high pressured ever evolving environment
- Must be able to multi-task, manage several deliverables simultaneously, work independently and be extremely flexible in order to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Oracle & Oracle Hyperion experience would be an advantage
- Ideally from a Retail background or a face paced environment
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???