Year 6 Teacher
Monarch Education are proud to be working on behalf of schools within Warwick to take on KS2, specifically to take on a Year 6. The school are looking to recruit a talented, experienced KS2 Teacher from September until the end of the academic year.
The ideal Key Stage 2 Teacher will be part of family atmosphere where staff provide a secure and stimulating environment to have an impact upon KS2.
The Candidate will have the following aims and expectations:
- The school supports the personal development of every individual child
- Their aim is to provide a safe, nurturing environment where all children have the opportunity to realise their full educational, social and personal potential in preparation for a lifetime of learning
- Staff expect the children to work hard and strive to be independent, resourceful, creative and considerate learners
- Encourage children to achieve their best in all aspects of school life and we reward effort and achievements within school
- Encourage children to take a pride in themselves, their appearance, their work and their school
The successful Key Stage 2 Teacher will:
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons, supporting pupils' educational needs making reference to prior attainment and SEN
- Be prepared to teach across the age and ability range in KS2, challenging and inspiring children
- Assess, record, and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of the curriculum
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure a coherent programme of study and supervise support staff
- Set high behaviour expectations, establishing and maintaining a good standard of discipline through positive and productive relationships with pupils
- Promote enrichment and extension activities
- Participate in KS2 and whole school meetings
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please send your CV by clicking apply now, or call Sam on -8704.
Monarch Education are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict Safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and an enhanced DBS check.