Parts Sales Coordinator
Our client, a Market Leading Engineering firm are looking to recruit a Sales Coordinator to join their team and contribute sales of a vast range of parts from their catalogue. An attractive basic salary of GBP20,000 will be offered.
The successful candidate will have an excellent telephone manner with a confident approach, objection handing experience and a proven track record exceeding sales targets.
Whilst this is a proactive position where you will be required to make some outbound calls, all leads will be provided.
The Parts Sales Coordinator will be required to:-
- Understand the range of products and services offered by the Company.
- Take calls from customers and assist with enquiries to purchase parts from the catalogue.
- Make outbound calls to existing customers in order to develop and maximise spend.
- Work to set sales targets.
- Discuss the range of products & services with customers.
- Source appropriate parts as required by exiting customers.
- Identify appropriate costs of parts.
- Record and dispatch quotations in agreed format.
- Maintain client records.
- Follow up on quotations in order to secure orders.
- Handle customer objections.
- Process orders.
- Liaise with external sales representatives in order to maximise profit for Company.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Manage Key Accounts.
- Keep customers up to date with the progress of their order, including any delays.
- Work closely with the companies suppliers in relation to online orders.
- Process credit card payments as necessary.
- Achieve weekly and monthly KPI's as directed.
- Carry out what ever duties are required to increase the monthly turnover through Marketing and pro-active telesales.
- Attend occasional site visits to customers.
- Upsell, cross sell and maximise sales opportunities.
The ideal Parts Sales Coordinator will have:-
- Experience in a similar, Sales Coordinator or Telesales type role, (essential).
- Experience constructing quotations, (essential).
- Experience selling parts, (highly desirable).
- Excellent communication skills.
- A professional nature.
- An ability to prioritise workload.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills.
- Planning and organisational ability.
- A passion for customer service and sales.
- Experience working within an engineering environment, (desirable).
Benefits of Parts Sales Coordinator to include:-
- A competitive basic salary of GBP20,000. May be flexible for the right candidate.
- Working hours 8am - 5pm.
- Holiday entitlement: 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 26 days plus bank holidays in year 2.
- Opportunity to develop within the role to include meeting customers face to face.
- Opportunity to work for a market leading company.
- Friendly working environment.
- Pension scheme.
- Ongoing salary reviews based on performance.
- Opportunity to earn performance related bonus.
Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.