MOTOR HOME REPAIR TECHNICIAN
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR: MOTORHOME REPAIR TECHNICIAN
JOB TITLE: MOTORHOME REPAIR TECHNICIAN
SALARY: NEGOTIABLE (dependent on experience)
HOURS: FULL TIME Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm (overtime will be required during busy periods)
THE COMPANY: Established in 2003, our client is a family run motorhome dealer based in Staffordshire. Our client has enjoyed continuous business growth year after year and strives to exceed their customer's expectations through informed sales and excellent aftersales service.
THE ROLE: Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Motorhome Repair Technician to work alongside their existing team. Based at their service centre at Norton Canes, the successful applicant will ideally have experience in a motorhome, caravan, car or similar service environment.
Are you/Do you have:
- Experience in a similar role (motorhome, caravan, car or similar service environment)
- ACOPS approved
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience working with gas, electrical and damp issues
- Friendly and confident
- Professional manner
- Able to remain calm under pressure
Key duties of this role include:
- Carry out services on customers' motorhomes and caravans
- Carry out repair work on customers' motorhomes and caravans
Benefits offered with this role include:
- Competitive salary
- Overtime available (when required)
- Pension scheme
- Excellent prospects for the right candidate
Does this sound like you? To apply for the role please hit the "apply now" button and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.