Do you have a passion for technology? Are you ready to take your hobby to the next level?
Monday - Friday - 8.30am - 5.30pm - 37.5Hrs
Detailed Job Description:
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme are currently recruiting for an energetic individual to join a fantastic company as an IT Apprentice. This is a great opportunity to earn while you learn and gain on the job experience to kickstart your career in IT.
We are looking to recruit an IT Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
1) Handling customer calls and face to face enquiries
2) Logging all queries on the system
3) Providing remote phone support
4) Monitoring anti-virus and back-up systems
5) Dealing with both hardware & software issues
6) Assisting with hardware repairs
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
About the Company
Our client has been operating from Kidderminster now for 15 years and specialise in customer service. They provide a wide range of IT services, including Broadband, Web Design, Computer Repairs and Supply to everyone from local home users right up to national businesses.
• You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• You will be flexible, adaptable, possess the ability to multitask and have good interpersonal skills.
• You will have a keen interest and good skills in IT and will enjoy problem solving.
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly, approachable personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service.
Location - DY10, Kidderminster
Working Hours = 9.30am - 4pm, Monday to Friday
Wage = GBP150 per week