GBP28,000 - GBP35,000 p.a. DOE
- Are you an expert in summarising financial statuses for clients including tax advice?
- Have you outgrown your current company and are now looking to work for a well respected accountancy practice?
- Do you have a proactive approach to be able to provide a tailored service and build successful and effective relationships?
Eileen Richards Recruitment is representing a dedicated and loyal Chartered Certified accountancy firm in Coventry who are committed on building strong personal relationships with their clients. They are looking for a likeminded individual who also have a detail-oriented mindset when maintaining accounting accuracy for their expanding team and proving accuracy and effectiveness in all of their accounting tasks.
Role & Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Preparation of Corporation Tax computations & Returns
- Preparation of Personal Tax Returns
- Tax & Business Planning
- Client Interaction
- Staff Training
About You as the Senior Accountant:
- Ideally 5 years or more practice experience
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- Knowledge of book keeping packages such as Sage, Xero, Quickbook's, etc
- Confident and a good positive attitude
- Conscientious and can demonstrate initiative
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Good attention to detail and ability to multi-task
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.