Sales & Purchase Ledger Clerk
Sales & Purchase Ledger Clerk - Shrewsbury
Salary: GBP17,500 - GBP19,000
Sales & Purchase Ledger Clerk required for a busy Waste Management Company. Fantastic opportunity for someone wanting a career in an Accounts department.
Responsibilities will include processing invoices, raising invoices, dealing with invoice queries and general accounts administration duties.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Credit control experience
- Xero experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Ability to convey information clearly and concisely
- Basic level of computer literacy is required including Excel and Word.
- Attention to detail, key for this role as you will also be handling paperwork.
Training will be provided on the company's accounting system.
Position is full time based on 40 hour week with a requirement of one Saturday morning in 4 after initial training.
Please note that you will need to be able to drive as the company is based in a rural area and public transport is limited.
Holidays 20 holidays Plus Bank holiday
Hours: 8.30-5.00 pm with 30 minute lunch break
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.