Semi Senior Accountant
GBP19,000 - GBP25,000 p.a. DOE
- Do you want to help clients create goals and milestones?
- Do you have exceptional generalist accountancy knowledge and are now looking to work for a well respected accountancy practice?
- Do you have a proactive approach to be able to provide a tailored service and build successful and effective relationships?
Eileen Richards Recruitment is representing a dedicated and loyal Chartered Certified accountancy firm in Coventry who are committed on building strong personal relationships with their clients. They are looking for a likeminded individual for their expanding team.
Role & Responsibilities of the Semi-Senior Accountant:
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole Traders & Partnerships
- Preparation of Corporation Tax computations & Returns
- Preparation of Personal Tax Returns
- VAT Returns
- General bookkeeping
- Liaising with clients and HMRC
- Assisting the more junior staff members
About You as the Semi-Senior Accountant:
- Ideally 3 years or more practice experience
- ACCA/ACA part qualified, but not essential
- Knowledge of book keeping packages such as Sage, Xero, Quickbook's, etc
- Confident and a good positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail and ability to multi-task
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.