Social Media Manager
One of the UK's leading financial planning led wealth management firms that seeks to build long term, trusting relationship with their clients. They provide fantastic support and development through study support and encourage progression from within. There is a great community feel throughout the company, with a very friendly but professional working environment. As our client continues to grow, they use increasing scale and buying power to drive down costs for their clients on an ongoing basis.
Manage the social media organic and paid activities for all brands within the company and across all social media channels to further brand awareness/positioning, generate leads for the business and drive engagement. This is a mix of b2c and b2b with an emphasis on b2c. The social media manager will work across all social activities owned, earned and paid, working closely with the other members of the marketing team, the Risk function, the insurance businesses and the wider business.
What's needed for me to be considered?
- A proven knowledge of social media platforms for and relevant tools to manage all social media channels for agreed outputs and achievement of KPIs. This should include experience of Facebook Business manager, use of social media management tools e.g. Hootsuite and experience of photo editing software to create posts e.g. Canva.
- Ability to plan and create both organic and paid for activities as well as the integration of the two, particularly across facebook and LinkedIn.
- Creativity and ability to create appropriate content to engage different audiences while also possess commercial acumen to implement and prioritise marketing/company objectives.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally & written, strong proofreading skills.
- A proven knowledge of social media analytics and reporting and ability to understand & interpret online data; experience of utilising Google Analytics is preferred but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail and the motivation to be self-sufficient and demonstrate initiative on a day to day basis.
- Financial services experience or working within a regulated environment.
- Experience of a mass affluent and/or 50+ customer base is preferred.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive GBP200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
Job Synonyms: Social Media Manager |Social Media | IT | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter