Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
NJR Recruitment is representing a highly regarded Wealth Management organisation looking for a passionate and creative individual to join their marketing team as Social Media Manager.
Your core responsibilities will be to manage the social media organic and paid activities for all brands within the Group across all social media channels to further brand awareness, generate leads for the business and drive engagement. The social media manager will work across all social activities owned, earned and paid, working closely with the other members of the marketing team, the Risk function, the insurance businesses and the wider business.
Day to day you will:
- Develop the social media strategy in conjunction with the Senior Marketing Manager. Implement and continuously optimise the agreed strategy.
- Ensure effective message and content creation and dissemination across social media platforms to drive brand positioning, engagement and lead generation.
- Manage all media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) to create strong presence and reach, utilising various approaches and mechanisms (content, storytelling, paid activity etc.).
- Manage all activities to agreed KPIs for each of the three brands across brand development, follower acquisition, engagement, reach and lead generation/customer acquisition.
- Participation and contribution in relevant social communities to build awareness and advocacy.
- Ensure accuracy of all messaging, regulatory and legal compliance and manage the approval process.
- Ensure compliance of social media activities with any and all regulatory and communications requirements Work closely with content management function to ensure existing content is effectively purposed on social channels while new/dedicated social content is created in close collaboration.
- Manage LinkedIn corporate pages and wider activities to drive consideration among prospective employees, improve industry positioning and further thought leadership within investment management community.
- Implement appropriate plans, calendars and reporting
- Measure and report on every campaign ensuring that effective tracking is in place
- Work with digital marketing team and agencies to integrate organic social activities with digital advertising campaigns.
- Creativity and ability to create appropriate content to engage different audiences while also possess commercial acumen to implement and prioritise marketing/company objectives.
- A proven knowledge of social media analytics and reporting
- Strong attention to detail and the motivation to be self-sufficient
- Excellent communication skills both verbally & written, strong proofreading skills.
The ideal candidate will have a proven knowledge of social media platforms and relevant tools to manage all social media channels including experience of Facebook Business manager along with use of social media management tools e.g. Hootsuite. Experience of photo editing software to create posts e.g. Canva is essential as is the ability to plan and create both organic and paid for activities as well as the integration of the two, particularly across facebook and LinkedIn.