Senior Technical Artist Needed for a gaming studio based in Warwickshire. Founded by highly-driven industry veterans, now looking to expand the team.
- Create great games (measured by player enjoyment)
- Make a positive difference
- Put people first (eg people over process)
- Empower and support one another and our players
- Have fun!
- To design, create and implement a beautiful, dynamic, and coherent UI for our game and website.
- Work alongside the Art Director & UX Lead to create & maintain our design system.
- Infer the design from our Crayta backstory & brand requirements.
- Working collaboratively between the art & programmer disciplines to overcome technical challenges.
- 5+ years of experience making UI for games.
- Highly proficient in the use of packages such as Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Excellence of artistic ability to rapidly iterate, develop, illustrate and implement to the defined quality, style and specifications.
- Good knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Experience of Unreal Engine 4 is a plus
- Competitive and depends on experience
If you fit the profile of what we are looking for, feel free to get in touch, I want to hear from you!