PR Account Manager
PR ACCOUNT MANAGER (B2B), BROMSGROVE
An excellent role for an experienced B2B PR account manager to join our award-winning team. Applicants selected for interview will be expected to showcase examples of B2B focused and social media work.
It's a hands-on role in a fully established team, so you'll be expected to hit the ground running putting your skills sets to work to make a real difference to the department. Account management, technical copywriting, proof reading, media relations, social media, proposal writing and good commercial sense are all crucial.
- Passion is key, we're all passionate about what we do here, and we celebrate every success.
- Sound knowledge of B2B PR including traditional trade media, forums, LinkedIn and experiential.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience handling your own portfolio and demonstrating a great ROI for your clients.
- The ability to spot opportunities and grow your accounts.
- Adept at strategy and proposal writing.
- We're a member of the IPA & PRCA so we'll provide training for your CPD log
- Variety of accounts
- A great culture
- Fabulous building in Bromsgrove
- Free parking
- Healthcare scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Cake, cake and more cake
If you think you fit the bill please click apply now and send us your CV, contact details and salary expectation.