Vehicle Technician Shrewsbury
Vehicle Technician - Shrewsbury
Competitive basic salary, achievable bonus structure and usual employment benefits.
- To road test vehicles and diagnose problems as and when required
- To carry out routine servicing, warranty repairs, diagnosis of vehicle problems and general maintenance of vehicles as required
- To maintain and develop skill levels in all aspects of repair, service and maintenance of franchise vehicles
- To take an active part in upholding the company's health and safety policy
- To be conversant with all manufacturer's technical literature and information bulletins
- To keep work area and protective clothing clean, tidy and in a safe condition in order to uphold the manufacturers and company image
- To ensure vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customer or that faults have been reported and noted on job card
- To talk directly to customers when required
- To undertake manufacturers training courses as advised by the Service Manager
- To notify Service Manager of damage or breakdown of workshop equipment or tooling
- To have served a recognised apprenticeship and attained a recognised qualification
- To have undertaken manufacturer's training courses
- Level 2 /3
- To have experience in the servicing and repair of motor vehicles
- Proven previous experience of a similar position is essential
- Full UK Clean Driving Licence (preferably clean)
- IT skills
Whilst we endeavor to reply to all applicants, we can only guarantee that we a member of the team will contact you should your skill set match above criteria.
Car Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.