Field Service Engineer
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Salary: GBP32,500 - GBP35,000 p.a.
Shift: Mon - Friday Days
I' m currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to work with a leading provider of out-sourced Maintenance solutions into the medical sector. As the Field Service Engineer you be responsible for carrying out repairs/maintenance for a variety of medical OEM's.
- Carrying out professional medical device servicing, fault finding, repair, commissioning and installations.
- Completing all service paper work and documentation to agreed standards.
- Maintaining individual work area and test equipment in a safe, compliant and tidy condition.
- Covering a dedicated geographical location adhering to relevant medical standards.
The successful candidate for the Maintenance engineers position will have the following experience:
- 3-5 year's experience working as a Field Service Engineer within a medical discipline (Essential)
- Experience in the area of CR Imaging / X - ray Imaging, or a related discipline (Essential)
- Full UK driving license (Essential)
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are sometimes not able to respond directly to each candidate. If you haven't been contacted within 14 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to SourceCo and the relevant client related to this vacancy.
SourceCo work in partnership with businesses across the UK who operate within Manufacturing, Logistics, Commercial and Further Education sectors. We provide temporary, permanent and contract opportunities engaging with talented candidates looking to make their next career move.
We know our clients; We know the marketplace; We look for innovation everywhere; We seize the day,
We are SourceCo.