Vehicle Acquisition Coordinator 9 Months Maternity Cover
Whether a customer needs one vehicle, one hundred or even one thousand, Enterprise Flex-E-Rent pride ourselves on building business partnerships by providing exceptional customer service. We operate the widest range of commercial vehicles for rent in the UK and have a growing fleet of over 25,000 vehicles; from small cars to heavy goods vehicles, accessible minibuses, and many more besides.
As part of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car family, a business that has grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world with almost 2 million vehicles worldwide, our Flex-E-Rent team provides flexible rental solutions to businesses across the UK.
As part of our ongoing expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Vehicle Acquisition Coordinator to join our team in Shrewsbury.
Key responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain dealership relationships with both local and national suppliers
- Develop and maintain branch relationships by supporting the delivery process
- Manage Vehicle Studio by creating orders and placing orders with manufacturers and dealerships
- Maintain and communicate order status including Requested, Anticipated, Confirmed, Actual & Delivered, daily
- Confirm delivery of cars by reconciling branch check In sheets
- Daily reconciliation of the groups books
- VAA Audit & Exception Reports to maintain fleet accuracy
- Completion of vital weekly reports that influence fleet planning decision making on a Group level
- Provide reporting material on Income, utilisation and fleet trends
The candidate should be able to display the following:
- Excellent relationship building skills both internally and externally
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability in sound decision making
- Demonstrable analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrable time management skills
- Microsoft Office products literate, Internet and telephone skills
- Ability to organise and present information for a varied audience
- Most recent review overall rating at or above 'meets requirements'
- Must not have any pending disciplinaries for conduct or poor performance
- Must have Line Manager approval to apply for this opportunity.