Press Brake Setter / Operator
Press Brake Setter/Operator / GBP12.00 - GBP15.00 per hour / Burntwood
We are currently recruiting for experienced Press Brake Setter / Operators to join a large manufacturing company specialising in metal bending services, offering a wide-range of products to a variety of industries.
This role is a great opportunity to join an established company. The position will be a temp to perm contract, with permanent opportunities afforded to successful candidates following a thirteen week probationary period.
The skills required for this role include;
- Experience setting Amada and Edward Pearson Press Brakes
- Loading and unloading the press using an overhead crane (no licence required)
- Adjust and load tools as required to perform correct folds and bends
- Produce a variety of mild and stainless steel components for various industries
- Checking off tolerances using measuring equipment
- Ability to work on your own initiative to a high standard
- Trustworthy, reliable, punctual and hardworking
The salary for this position is negotiable dependent on experience, looking to pay in the region of GBP12.00 - GBP15.00 per hour. This role will be working afternoon / twilight shifts, Monday - Thursday, working 4:00pm - 2:30am, covering 40 hours per week. Overtime is always available but not mandatory, with a flexibility to overtime being considered beneficial to your application.
If you think this position is right for you, APPLY NOW! For more information contact Stephen Parker at ASC Connections.
/ / in/stephenparkerasc
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.