Part-time Executive Assistant
The Institution of Lighting Professionals (ILP) is one of the UK and Ireland's largest and most influential professional lighting associations with 2,000 individual and over 120 company members. It provides a range of services to members and the profession including education and training, technical advice and publications and a range of national events.
The ILP requires a part-time EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT to provide administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer. They will also take responsibility for HR and office / contract issues. The ideal candidate will have at least five year's office experience, excellent communication and organisation skills and be a competent user of Microsoft Office. Previous experience of minute taking is essential. There will be a requirement to travel to attend meetings.
The main responsibilities are: -
- Meeting organisation, including minute taking, for ILP Executive Board, Council and Vice-Presidential meetings.
- Preparation and co-ordination of the ILP Annual Report and AGM.
- Diary management for the CEO.
- General administration support to the CEO and other colleagues as required.
- Management of office / contracts including lease of second property, health and safety, phones, insurance, IT.
- HR duties including recruitment, staff contracts, sickness and holiday records.
Part-time position, 18 hours per week (working pattern to be agreed)
Salary - GBP9,600 (GBP20,000 FTE)
Closing date for applications - Monday 17 June 2019
Interview date - 2 or 4 July