Childcare / Management Tutor / Assessor
Overview: Childcare / Management Tutor / Assessor
Recruiting on behalf of an established and national training, we are looking to talk with Childcare Assessor / Tutors who are also experienced in delivering Management apprenticeship qualifications, up to Level 5 to learners in their place of work. If you havent delivered L5 Management but have good occupational background within the Management sector, you will be considered.
The role is home based, full-time permanent, with standard working hours Monday to Friday.
Salary and benefits: Childcare / Management Tutor / Assessor
- GBP23-25k starting salary (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Full travel expenses
- Excellent benefits, incentive schemes and bonus
- An opportunity to join and growing, forward thinking organisation
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development in a growing and innovative organisation
Essential Experience: Childcare / Management Tutor / Assessor
- Previous experience within a Management role in a Childcare / Early Years setting
- Previous experience delivering Early Years up to Level 3
- Experience with delivering qualifications to learners in a Work Based Learning setting
- Experience delivering Management and Team Leading qualifications (desirable)
Qualifications: Childcare / Management Tutor / Assessor
- Assessor Qualification (A1, TAQA, CAVA or equivalent)
- (Desirable) Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd or equivalent)
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.