- Are you an organised, methodical nurse who is passionate about delivering positive change? At Care UK you can build a fast-moving nursing career whilst help our residents fulfil their lives. The team at Woodland Hall in Stanmore have a great opportunity for a passionate and hands on nurse to join the home as clinical deputy manager.
What you'll do
- Supporting and deputising for the Home Manager, you will provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality clinical and pastoral care.
- You will be the homes nurse expert and your role will be a combination of utilising your nursing skills as well as your managerial and leadership skills
- You will focus on residents with complex needs, so it's vital that you can conform with the latest guidelines, take far-reaching decisions and maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
- Care plan development and assessments
- Walk rounds
- Look after all our residents alongside the team and offer personalised centred care.
Who you are
- An NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), you will be well versed in care planning processes and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools.
- You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement.
Who we are
Care UK are a multi award winning company who have recently been voted the UKs Best Residential Care Provider of the year: people are our passion and are at the heart of what we do. We are an honest and caring company who look for passionate individuals who care as deeply as we do.
Due to our highly personal and patient-centred approach we have seen rapid growth. We are one of the UKs leading independent healthcare providers who have a progressive new build project where we will see over 15 new build homes open across the country to add to our current portfolio of over 120 homes across the UK in offering expert residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Access to a company paid web based system for your PIN revalidation
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Paid DBS check
- Cycle to work scheme
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Free uniform
- Further training and qualifications
- Development and progression
- Support, guidance and a caring working environment
- Where you'll work
- Everything we do at Woodland Hall is designed to make residents feel completely at home.
Our modern purpose-built care home in Stanmore is set in a leafy residential area and provides tailored care and support for older people with a range of needs. We provide short respite stays through to full time residential dementia and nursing care. Our care home in Stanmore also has an intermediate rehabilitation suite for individuals who have recently come out of hospital and need some extra help and support before they return home.
We're highly experienced in caring for people with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia and our carers undertake specific dementia training, developed by Care UK's own in-house experts. This provides our carers with a thorough insight into the challenges faced by people living with this condition and allows them to offer supportive and sensitive care.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86731381