Graphic Designer (Maternity Cover)
GRAPHIC DESIGNER (MATERNITY COVER)
ARE YOU AN ORGANISED, DRIVEN INDIVIDUAL USED TO WORKING IN A FAST-PACED GRAPHIC DESIGN DEPARTMENT?
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Preston Innovations for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer to cover 10 months' maternity leave. Join us, expanding and maintaining one of the strongest ranges of fishing tackle brands in Europe.
We are looking for a proactive, organised individual to join our fast-paced team.
Duties will include packaging and product design, print and digital advertising and exhibition stands. Predominately this role will focus on creating artwork for print or web following the company's brand guidelines.
Suitable candidates will ideally have two years' experience within a similar in-house position and have a strong portfolio across both print and digital platforms. The role is office based at Preston Innovations' headquarters in Telford, Shropshire.
- Comprehensive experience of working with Adobe Creative Suite specifically, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
- Proficient using a Mac
- Two years' experience within a similar in-house position
- Following brand guidelines to create consistent artwork
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy while maintaining tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with both the graphic design team and other departments
- Print production knowledge is preferred but training will be provided where necessary
To apply, please send a covering letter, copy of your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Working hours, Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm, Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm, 30-minute lunch break.
Salary dependent on experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.