Internal Sales Executive
If you are hardworking and enjoy a varied role speaking with an supporting clients and colleagues this could be the opportunity for you.
Working as part of a close-knit Sales team you will be responsible for all internal sales enquiries and customer service channels for the business. You will be partnered with an experienced External Sales rep who you will also be providing internal administration support.
Your day to day duties will include
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer / prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity
- Work with assigned Territory Sales Manager and manage assigned business territory according to an agreed market development strategy
- Manage pricing and margins within agreed set objectives
- Prepare and maintain quotations for technical and product sales where necessary
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction
- Provide regular monthly reports as to the status of projects
- Work to targets as set by the Sales Director
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Attend internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to Company Policy & Procedures
- Maximise all sales opportunities identified, and liaise with Sales Supervisor and Sales Director relating to these opportunities.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
If you feel you have the right experience please apply now, hours are Monday to Friday 37.5 per week, between 8.30am - 5 pm