Product Assistant - Performance Car Parts
As the Product Assistant you will assist developing and marketing of new and existing product in
the Euro Car Parts range. You will report directly to the Retail Product Manager within Euro Car
Parts Tamworth Head Office.
- Product Development - Assist in the development and marketing of our product range. This will include introducing new genres of product and growing the existing range and supporting the whole life cycle of product from conception to end of life.
- Web Category management - Web sales is the biggest channel in our range. This role will be pivotal in category managing listings, pricing and photography and having a hand in managing the selection for digital marketing campaigns.
- Brochure Production - To assist in compiling data for our seasonal campaigns in performance and retail parts.
- Branch Technical Support - Providing support on webchat enquiries for performance parts. A good technical knowledge and experience with performance parts is vital.
- Product Update / Technical Communication - To make sure that product data is accessible and communicated to the network via the relevant communication channels.
- Pricing - Look after product price scraping for the range. Gain market intelligence on pricing using competitors as a benchmark so that insightful and informed decisions can be made for pricing strategies on all channels of sale.
Good knowledge of performance parts and accessories is crucial
Drive, energy and the appetite to succeed and progress
Good Excel skills, Powerpoint and general office packages
Ability to communicate at all levels with cross department functions
Organised, good timekeeping and a positive/motivated attitude
Analytical, able to interpret data and compile reports
Market research and able to spot market trends