EYFS Teaching Assistant - DE13 - Part Time hours - September
EYFS Teaching Assistant - DE13 - Part Time hours - September 2019
A fantastic primary school in the Burton on Trent area are looking for a EYFS teaching assistant to aid and support pupils on a small group basis in order to increase pupil attainment.
This role is ideal for applicants that have little or no experience working within schools but have some experience working with children, perhaps in a coaching role or youth offending services. As a teaching assistant, you will be working with small groups providing help and support to children who have behavioural difficulties.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Motivate and engage the pupils
- Encourage and aid development of pupils while consistently reporting feedback to leading members of staff.
- Work alongside key school staff to reduce levels of unauthorised absence and improve levels of attendance and behaviour of the pupils; all of which could be possible through your dedication and commitment to the role
- Ensure that tasks are carried out professionally, but also in a fun and rewarding manner.
If you possess any of the following, then you are highly desirable for the role:
- A Degree (BA, Masters)
- Working with children aged 0-11 years
- Willing to get a DBS
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.