Social Media Manager
A leading Wealth Management organisation has an excellent opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join their Head Office.
The successful candidate will manage the social media organic and paid activities for all brands within the Group and across all social media channels to further brand awareness/positioning, generate leads for the business and drive engagement. This is a mix of b2c and b2b with an emphasis on b2c. You will work across all social activities owned, earned and paid, working closely with the other members of the marketing team and the wider business.
- Develop the social media strategy in conjunction with the Senior Marketing Manager. Implement and continuously optimise the agreed strategy.
- Ensure effective message and content creation and dissemination across social media platforms to drive brand positioning, engagement and lead generation.
- Manage all media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) to create strong presence and reach, utilising various approaches and mechanisms (content, storytelling, paid activity etc.).
- Participation and contribution in relevant social communities to build awareness and advocacy.
- Ensure accuracy of all messaging, regulatory and legal compliance and manage the approval process.
- Ensure compliance of social media activities with any and all regulatory and communications requirements and guidelines, including GDPR and manage the approval process of these activities.
- Work closely with content management function to ensure existing content is effectively purposed on social channels while new/dedicated social content is created in close collaboration.
- Manage LinkedIn corporate pages and wider activities to drive consideration among prospective employees, improve industry positioning and further thought leadership within investment management community.
- Measure and report on every campaign ensuring that effective tracking is in place, working with other members of the digital and campaign teams as appropriate.
- Work with digital marketing team and agencies to integrate organic social activities with digital (paid for) advertising campaigns.
- Proactively advise the management team on future strategy and opportunities related to social media
- A proven knowledge of social media platforms for and relevant tools to manage all social media channels for agreed outputs and achievement of KPIs. This should include experience of Facebook Business manager, use of social media management tools e.g. Hootsuite and experience of photo editing software to create posts e.g. Canva.
- Ability to plan and create both organic and paid for activities as well as the integration of the two, particularly across facebook and LinkedIn.
- Creativity and ability to create appropriate content to engage different audiences while also possess commercial acumen to implement and prioritise marketing/company objectives.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally & written, strong proofreading skills.
- A proven knowledge of social media analytics and reporting and ability to understand & interpret online data; experience of utilising Google Analytics is preferred but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail and the motivation to be self-sufficient and demonstrate initiative on a day to day basis.
- Financial services experience or working within a regulated environment.
- Experience of a mass affluent and/or 50+ customer base is preferred
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Ella Britton