Our busy law firm is in search of a Legal Secretary to provide a challenging variety of duties including answering telephones, communicating with clients and other professionals and court personnel. You will be working closely with a Lawyer who specialises in commercial work for businesses including civil and commercial disputes, property and other transactions based at our Aldridge office.
You will be responsible for:
• Transcribing and proofread legal documents
• File, organise and scan, copy and fax legal documents
• Schedule hearings and other meetings
• Diary Management Skills
• Experience of working in a law firm( working within a commercial department an advantage)
• Computer literate with fast accurate audio typing skills
• Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Keen interest to provide a first class service to our clients
• Trustworthy and responsible
Business hours: 9.00 a.m.- 5.00 p.m. 5 days per week.
Salary dependant on Experience
Apply with covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org