Assistant Manager: Family Services Shropshire
Autism West Midlands is the leading charity in the West Midlands for people with autism. We deliver family and adult support and have been doing so for over 30 years.
We are looking to recruit a Assistant Manager: Family Services Shropshire who will manage our service based in Shropshire.
Salary: £21,822.50 to £23,345.00 pro rata depending on experience.
Hours: 30 hours per week
The Main Purpose of the role is:
To be responsible for the management and delivery of AWM services in Shropshire and Telford & Wrekin.
Services currently delivered include a Shropshire Family Support Service, post diagnostic support to adults in the Telford and Shropshire Autism Hubs and a number of individual outreach support contracts typically funded by direct payments.
Some duties of the role include:
- Co-ordinate and oversee the delivery of services
- Develop positive relationships with local organisations and stakeholders
- Design and deliver workshops
- As part of the management team to ensure the effective running of the organisation
- Proactively manage, lead, support and develop staff across the service.
The successful candidate will be an effective role model, promote a professional approach to all aspects of the role and have excellent time management and organisation skills. A driver and car owner is essential.
At Autism West Midlands we offer a competitive benefits package including:
- 33 days annual leave (pro rata)
- A fully paid for Healthcare Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Specialist Training
- Company Sick Pay
- Company pension scheme
- Regular supervisions and peer support
- Discounts at leisure centres & gyms
- Free onsite parking
Closing date: Friday 7th June 2019 at 5pm. Interviews will be held on Wednesday the 12th of June in Shropshire.
If this role interests you, please apply by visiting our website https://www.autismwestmidlands.org.uk/. A full JD and PS for the role can also be uploaded.