Safety Controls Engineer
Are you a Safety Controls Engineer looking for an opportunity like no other? Are you open to travel and have an electrical bias?
My client, market leading in their own right are looking for an experienced Safety Controls Engineer that has worked closely with safety and compliance. The role will be an in business presence for the operational and engineering teams across the UK. You will be developing, measuring and providing expert advice across the group for all electrical and control solutions. Reporting directly to the National Projects & Compliance Engineering Manager together you will travel around all sites to ensure the business continues to operate beyond expectations.
This role is a key part of the operational performance leadership team and will actively liaise across the wider business. You will ensure all decisions made are in the best interest of the business effecting the implementation of standards and compliance solutions. Within the role it is key that you are able to build relationship and communicate at all levels given the responsibilities associated with this position.
Expectations and responsibilities of the successful Safety Controls Engineer:
- Travel between sites. Those that are in need of attention and those that are performing above and beyond.
- Have an electrical bias, minimum NVQ Level 3 with a HND/HNC desirable.
- Following inspection on site you will be expected to prep, report and engage the correct teams in enforce the improvements.
- Continuously work in a safe and control manner.
- Understand and identify safety processes on site and be able to plan projects to make improvements.
- Have a strong understanding of various ISO Machinery Safety standards.
In return for your experience my client are offering a fantastic remuneration package, including a competitive salary DOE, private health care, Bonus 5%, Pension up to 8% matched, company vehicle. As this is a multisite role the business are flexible on home location however the company's HQ is based within the Midlands.