Manpower are working alongside a Specialist Company who require a new Transport Coordinator to join their team based in Wolverhampton, please see further details below.
- Ensure all drivers are inducted/assessed and all compliance paperwork complete
- Processing POD's and the accurate updating of traffic management systems
- Brief/de-brief the drivers ensuring that telematics data is communicated to improve driver performance
- Vehicle maintenance and pre-service checks
Skills & Experience:
- Intermediate IT skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of transport management services and/or tracking systems
- Organised, great communication skills and attention to detail
To receive further information please get in touch with your most local Manpower Branch and speak to Amelia Griffiths.