Customer Care Agent
Customer Care Agent - GBP17,500 starting salary rising to GBP21,000 after successful completion of probation period.
This role is based at our Contact Centre at Eagle Court, Birmingham and the hours of work will cover shift patterns between the following;
8.00am - 8.00pm Monday - Friday
9.30am - 6.00pm Saturday
37.5 hours over a rota'd basis
We will look at individuals from outside of a contact centre environment as long as they show excellent customer service & problem solving skills.
Are you a motivated, career-driven professional looking for your next role? If you answered yes then this is the opportunity for you, based at our offices at Eagle Court, this is a truly exciting opportunity to be part of a brand new team in a rapidly expanding part of our business.
Established in 2006 PerfectHome is a household goods retailer that offers top quality products to customers through flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
The successful Customer Care Agent will be the first point of contact for all website applications & queries to PerfectHome. You will respond to customers in a quick and efficient manner whilst providing excellent customer service at all times. You will be someone who has a genuine interest in people, providing a first class customer experience and someone who has an excellent telephone manner alongside excellent administration & organisational skills.
- Managing all transactional website sales applications
- To build positive relationships with potential, new customers and deal with dissatisfied customers independently to resolve issues (where appropriate)
- Validate customer information and proofs to be able to fulfill website sales
- Mange delivery of product(s) alongside Service Centre and third party couriers
- Manage post application and delivery relationship with customer ensuring customer is fully satisfied
- Be a champion of excellent customer service, always seeking to meet customer's needs and provide 1st time resolutions
- Build strong and lasting relationships with the customer base
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within a direct customer contact call centre role or customer service role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent administration skills
- Previous experience of the expectations in a customer focused environment
- Strong account management techniques
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Conscientious, friendly, respectful and self-motivated
- Good judgment and decision making skills
- Experience of working in a regulated environment will be beneficial
- Computer literate
- Excellent OTE opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday entitlement, increasing with service to a maximum of 30 days (pro rata for part-time employees)
- Your birthday off, every year!
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Policies (subject to qualifying conditions)
- Company sick pay (subject to scheme rules)
- Gym membership
This is a very rewarding role in an extremely fast paced contact centre, please apply today if you feel you have what it takes
We are looking to speak to people from such backgrounds/jobs as - contact centre advisor, call centre advisor, telesales, telemarketing, inbound telesales, outbound telesales, customer service advisor, inbound contact centre, inbound customer service, customer service agent, complaints advisor.