Senior Financial Accountant
RattrayParkin are working exclusively with a high-growth manufacturing business in Birmingham to recruit a Senior Financial Accountant. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced business in a pivotal position reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
The successful candidate will work alongside business leaders to provide strong financial accounting and reporting across all areas.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Prepare group statutory financial statements under UK GAAP, including group consolidation requirements, and lead the annual external audit
- Project manage the delivery of the annual strategic planning and budgeting processes co-ordinating with key stakeholders and finance colleagues
- Lead and manage key areas of the month end close process
- Identify opportunities for, lead and manage the enhancement of business processes and the development of new financial reporting requirements and KPI's
- Lead and manage the improvement of the group's working capital, cash flow forecasting including forex forecasting in conjunction with the assistant accountant
- Collaborate with a range of key personnel across the business and provide support to all members of the Finance team
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- FMCG/Manufacturing industry background
- A proven track record in the production of statutory accounts and returns to a high standard
- Experience of SAP or equivalent ERP software
- Advanced Excel
- Collaborative, Analytical and Self-motivated personality