An Excellent opportunity for a Supply Chain Quality Engineer to join a key client of 1st Executive, a world-famous Blue-Chip bespoke manufacturing organisation. This is on an interim bases on a 6-month initial contract offering between GBP125-GBP175 per day based in Leamington Spa.
This role will be Responsible for maintaining the quality management system procedures for the Leamington Spa facility. Administer quality management system and corrective and preventive action system.
Your responsibilities include:
- Administer quality management system for the Leamington Spa facility, standard operating procedures and work instructions; adhering to document control and quality management procedures.
- Assist in validation of processes and machines.
- Raise awareness of the quality system and ensure that the requirements of the quality system are observed.
- Provide quality system training to all site employees.
- Maintain site training system records.
- Assist in the hosting third party audits as required.
- Perform internal and external audits.
- Preparation of quality performance reports.
If this position is of interest, please apply to the role now, and if you have any questions please email Jamie Mackinlay at