Network Manager - Birmingham - GBP60-GBP80,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Excellent Development Opportunities, Great Working Environment and Culture
A leading IT services organisation are looking for a reliable and dynamic individual to join their team on a permanent basis in a Network Manager role. The successful applicant will take complete responsibility for Network and Infrastructure development, design, implementation, capacity management and change control.
- Take ownership of the strategic direction of network and infrastructure platforms to achieve business objectives.
- Support, guide and mentor a small team of senior engineers.
- Work alongside the leadership team to identify commercial innovation that will improve the customer experience and service value.
- Extensive experience in a service provider environment.
- Networking qualifications (CCIE, CCSP, CCDP, JNCIA, JNCIP, JNCIE)
- Good understanding of the Networking and Telecoms markets
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will give you a call to discuss further.
Samuel Platt- IT Recruitment Consultant - - -
Salary on offer is GBP60-GBP80,000 + Bonus & Benefits
CCIE, CCSP, CCDP, JNCIA, JNCIP, JNCIE, CISCO, NETWORKING