Infrastructure Engineer Linux
Role: IT Infrastructure Engineer Linux
Contract role - 3-month Duration
A fantastic role has just opened at one the Midlands top companies to work for. You will be working with market leading technology and be surrounded by some of the most talented professionals in the industry.
Ideal candidates will have experience looking after infrastructure, as well as being the go-to person for Linux. Experience with cloud technologies would be beneficial.
The successful applicant will play a key part in the strategy of the Infrastructure. You will be responsible for providing technical oversight on the premise of cloud-based infrastructure.
- Designing and implementing infrastructure for web applications to ensure security, resiliency and scalability both on-premise and in AWS/public cloud
- Experience Managing and automating code deployments and CI/CD pipelines, especially using Jenkins
- Managing a multi-site virtualised server estate, preferably using Hyper-V
- Good understanding of protocols and technologies underpinning web applications and the internet (networking and routing, DNS, TCP/IP, TLS, CDN's, load balancing, application firewalls)
- To manage the supporting infrastructure in conjunction the with Development team ensuring all instances are sized appropriately and are effectively maintain
- Storage Technologies
- Unix, Ubuntu, Server
Please give me a call on .