Senior PHP Platform Developer - make the world a better place
A rapidly expanding product-based organisation based in a picturesque area in Alcester are currently recruiting for 4 Senior PHP Developers to join their growing development team with the aim for at least 2 of these rising to team lead within 12 months. They are revolutionising the niche sector they are in and create software that makes the world a better place. The company has a phenomenal reputation within the UK market and have now expanded into Europe and USA. The company itself has been nominates for awards for innovation both locally and nationally.
They are currently looking for experienced PHP developers to help build complex enterprise level web applications. You will be working across backend, front-end web services and web APIs. You'll have direct input in making new business decisions, from a strategic level to design and implementation of new features. You would be working on very exciting projects, many of which are greenfield, allowing you to constantly expand your skill set.
As a PHP Developer working for my client you will:
- Be welcomed into a vibrant team which is more like a family - enjoy coming into work and feel fulfilled at the end of each day
- Have exposure to technologies such as: Elastic Beanstalk, RabbitMQ, Redis, Docker, MongoDB
- Have an allocated time for Research and Development
- Contribute to the design and architecture of projects
- Be part of a company that values and encourages work-life balance
- Work and learn alongside talented and experienced PHP developers
As a PHP Developer you will have:
- Experience in building software applications/ SAAS Products
- PHP OOP and/or Laravel, Symfony
- Agile (Kanban or Scrum)
Salary: up to GBP50,000 plus healthcare, 25 days of holiday Perkbox, discounts and many more???
This company provide an extensive list of benefits as well as an exciting, friendly working environment to help aid success throughout the teams.