IT Delivery Manager
My client, based in the West Midlands, are looking for an IT Delivery Manager on an initial 6 month contract. In this role you will be working within the Delivery Management function of IT & Digital alongside a team of developers and analysts.
The role will report to the Head of Delivery Management and you will play a key role in the management of risk and stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge and a proven track record of delivering medium to large scale technical implementations
- Project Management qualifications
- Experience of delivery of projects that have followed an Agile delivery model
- Experience of working with 3rd party suppliers, contractors and partner agencies.
- Experience managing medium to large-scale complex and/or high risk projects;
- Work experience of multiple work-streams;
- Managing multi-skilled teams operating in a matrix management environment;
- Managing senior stakeholders including SROs, Executive Teams;
- Programme and Change Management methodologies, techniques and tools desirable.
- Delivery methodologies, particularly Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Strong knowledge of the ITIL framework;
- Good understanding of project management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2).
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.