Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer - Permanent
We are working with our UK based key account who have a brand new vacancy for a Field Service Engineer to work on a field-basis from their office based in the Staffordshire area on a Full Time, Permanent basis. Our client is a reputable organisation in the Power Generation industry.
Field Service Engineer Responsibilities:
- Field-based role.
- You will be responsible for a maintenance contract with customers - you will be expected to be on call 24hrs a day on a rota basis.
- You will perform first line fault diagnostics of systems and clear failures of substation control and protection systems installed at operational substations onshore and offshore.
- You will participate in installation and commissioning of protection & substation control systems.
- You will provide weekly time sheets and monthly reports including status of all work undertaken by the Engineer during that month and any other items relation to the Services Department.
Field Service Engineer Requirements:
- Electronics/Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent knowledge or experience.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in electrical protection and substation automation systems, working on technical support, testing maintenance, commissioning in transmission, distribution, industrial and power plant environments.
Are you the Field Service Engineer we have been looking for? If so, please click on the link to apply with your updated CV.
*Please note: our client DOES NOT provide Visa sponsorship for those who live outwith the EU.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.