Project Quantity Surveyor
This independent, employee owned, built environment consultancy is a recognised industry leader. The cost management team excel in helping clients realise value for money, whilst striving for the best strategic commercial management across the full project lifecycle.Due to high demand they are looking to recruit a number of cost/commercial managers with experience in either the buildings or infrastructure sectors.
- To provide quantitative & qualitative cost and budget management, to underpin strategic advice to clients.
- Project management of developments.
- Client relationship management & development.
- Day to day management & team engagement.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar relevant qualification.
- Proven track record in delivering building or infrastructure projects in the UK.
- Motivated and driven.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work to short lead in times and strict project deadlines.
- Ability to delegate and prioritise effectively.