Out of Hours Consultant
About the role
A great opportunity has arisen at our established Contact Centre for one of the UK's largest Health and Social Care providers, to work within a busy office environment at weekends.
Being an out of hour's consultant for Interserve Healthcare is a vital job and you will need to be self motivated and enthusiastic with a passion to deliver exceptional customer service. This is a dynamic role, to provide a professional out of hour's telephone service to our Clients and Staff, ensuring all calls are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
You must possess the following:
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- You must be confident and highly motivated
- Good team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Logical and Methodical approach
- Be able to cope in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Excellent timekeeping/reliability
- Previous office experience is essential for the role
- Experience of working in a healthcare environment would be preferable.
Variable shifts are available, currently we are looking for 20.75 hours per week;
Monday 16:45 - 23:15, Friday 16:45 - 23:15 and Sunday 07:45 - 15:30
You must be prepared to work public/bank holidays including Christmas and New Year (enhanced rates apply)
You will be required to embrace the company vision and values and SustainAbilities programme, promoting these with all internal and external customers.