Depot Operations Administrator
Depot Operations Administrator, Stoke on Trent
We are recruiting for a Depot Operations Administrator, based in Stoke on Trent, on behalf of a leading Company who are at the forefront of the railroad revolution, with a blend of history and innovation that drives them each day.
The Company who specialise in rolling stock, employs people carefully selected for their knowledge, capabilities and motivation, to ensure that every Customer receives the quality of service and attention to detail that the Company have come to symbolise.
- Ensure purchase orders are processed in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Managing the Competence Management system.
- Accurately recording and dissemination of timesheets to applicable repository.
- Other administrative tasks that may be required from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the Depot are carried out effectively and accurately.
- Be responsible for administering vehicle fleet repairs and servicing is booked and completed at Longport.
- Ensures completion and electronic storage of paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Works positively with the Team Leaders to ensure efficient and informed delivery of stock.
- Contributes to the Continuous Improvement Program within the depot environment.
- Participate in the daily production meeting and take away items relevant to the role to ensure items do not prevent delays in the maintenance programs.
- Promote and comply with the Company's Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental Policies at all times.
- Participate in the Company appraisal process maintaining at all times the levels of professional competency laid out in this Job Description.
- Ensure the training and competence matrix is updated and all relevant training requested using the training request process.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be a self- starter in order to achieve tasks and overcome problems.
- Able to see things through accurately and complete tasks in a logical manner.
- Bring a sense of urgency to situations, demonstrate an active approach, and be willing to get involved.
- Good IT skills including spreadsheets
- Able to organise self and work place.
- Excellent telephone manner.
Salary: GBPCompetitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: Admin, Depot Administrator, Warehouse, Purchase Ledger, Assistant, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Manufacturing, Rail Industry,