Sales Executive - part time
A fantastic opportunity to join an established successful business and be part of a great team of people.
You are a motivated people person that enjoys building relationships. You might not necessarily have experience in our field but you're up for a new challenge. You are comfortable working by yourself, but will always ask when you need help. You're tenacious and don't easily give up. You can read something a few times, and then be able to explain it.
nFocus was established 19 years ago, and today is one of the leading software testing consultancies in the UK. We have won our industries most prestigious award as well as being frequently named in publications as a leading provider of services. We have a friendly team that encourage and support each other to achieve our goals.
- At present, this is a part-time role. 3-day week with flexible working hours up to 20 hours per week between 9am and 5pm.
- To call prospective customers to qualify whether they can work with nFocus, and then book meetings for the Sales Director.
- To follow up marketing campaigns and events.
- To undertake independent activity to generate leads and meetings.
- To build effective relationships with potential clients and existing customers utilising email, phone and LinkedIn.
- Ensure that all booked meetings are confirmed, and input into our simple CRM system and calendar invites our sent to the appropriate people.
- Follow up telephone conversations with appropriate emails including relevant sales literature.
- To speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
- The possibility of attending conferences and events to build relationships with new prospects.
- Use of CRM software would be an advantage but not essential.
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good time management.
- Clear telephone manner and clear listening skills.
- Team player.
- Flexible approach.
- Demonstrates drive and positive approach to work and a determination and motivation to achieve targets.
- Experience in the IT industry would also be an advantage but not essential.
- To be able to engage and interact with decision makers at all levels including senior.
- At least GCSE’s in English Language and Maths or equivalent.
- A working knowledge of how to operate Word, Excel and Outlook/E-mail client.
- Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 depending on experience. This is the full time salary, and would be pro-rata to the hours worked.
- Bonus for meetings booked.
- Commission: A commission scheme for any meeting you book that turns to revenue to encourage good quality meetings.
- Annual Leave: 22 days of annual leave for full time. This would be pro-rated for the number of hours you work.
- Pension scheme with company contributions.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Access to a range of perks through Perkbox.
- Free parking.
- Free refreshments including fresh fruit supplied on a weekly basis.